We can’t believe it took this long, but Twitter finally launched their official app for the iPad.
Fully utilizing the touch interface, you’ll be able to touch tweet your thoughts. Oh, and it’s free!
- Panes open to the right of each tweet that expand the video, photo or text links that the user shared.
– You can play media inline, allowing you to read through other tweets while the stuff is loading.
– “Pinching” the tweet will allow you to view details about the author, retweet or reply.
– Pushing the tweet down with two fingers lets you see the all the replies that pertain.
– If you don’t want to get a Twitter account, that’s fine. You can just view preset Twitter determined categories (ex. Sports, News) to get what’s going on.
More on Techland: