Starting today, the Wii’s no longer the only home console with gesture control capability. Sony’s long-awaited Playstation 3 Move controller finally hits store shelves today, bringing with it an all-new way for PS3 owners to play both old and new games.
From hands-on during various stages of development to exclusive tech demos and our initial impression of the launch games, we’ve been all over Move since its official announcement in March. If you’re on the fence about picking up one of Sony’s glowing magic wands, then check out the following:
- Will It Move You?: First Impressions of the PS3′s New Motion Controller
- Sony Shows Off Playstation Move Bundles
- Hands-On with Playstation Move and Time Crisis: Razing Storm
- E310: PlayStation Move Pwns Microsoft Kinect
- Exclusive: Sony PlayStation Move Tech Demo
- PlayStation Move: You Think You Know
- Getting a Move On: A Closer Look at the PS3′s Motion Control Games
- MOVE-ing On Up: Hands-on With the PS3′s New Motion Controller
If you’ve already gotten Move, come on down to the comments and let us know what you think of Sony’s newest peripheral.