Built by ZTE, the Fivespot from Verizon allows up to five devices to connect and share 3G speeds when traveling abroad. It will be available October 7 for $100 after a $100MIR.
Domestic Data Plans:
• $39.99 monthly access for 250 MB monthly allowance and $0.10/MB overage
• $59.99 monthly access for 5 GB monthly allowance and $0.05/MB overage
Prepaid Mobile Plans:
• $15 for 100 MB (one day of use)
• $30 for 300 MB (one week of use)
• $50 for 1 GB (30 days of use)
• $80 for 5 GB (30 days of use)
• $129.99 monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage), 100 MB allowance in select countries ($0.005/KB after allowance)
• $219.99 monthly access (5 GB allowance for the United States and Canada, $0.05/MB overage), 200 MB allowance in select countries ($0.005/KB after allowance)
• GlobalAccess Pay Per Use for occasional use must be purchased with a $59.99 Mobile Broadband service plan in the United States. The Pay Per Use rate is $0.002/KB in Canada, $0.005/KB in Mexico, and $0.02/KB in more than 200 other destinations.