Someone claiming to have detailed knowledge about the highly anticipated Marvel vs Capcom 3 game has released them via Twitter. Normally, we would brush off this sort of news – except that the Twitter account klennox22 was mysteriously blocked by the higher figures (who closed down this person in mere hours when it took days for the Operation: Payback account to be shut down).
Luckily for us, Shoryuken saved all the tweets for your viewing pleasure.
(More on Time.com: Top 10 Failed Gaming Consoles)
Here’s some highlights, but plenty more to be read:
- The only remaining stage is Metro City. There are 8 altogether (in addition to the final boss’ stage).
- Akuma and Taskmaster are hidden characters.
- The remaining Marvel characters are Phoenix, Sentinel and Taskmaster.
- The remaining Capcom characters are Hsien-Ko, Haggar and Akuma.
- Galactus is the final boss.
- Hsien-Ko and Phoenix will be revealed at Jump Festa this weekend.
- The creative deadline was in September. Frank was pulled about two months prior, and there was no time to add a new character in his place. (Next tweet) The workload was too heavy as it was. Capcom had to make the decision to pull a Marvel character to even the roster out. (Next tweet) Shuma-Gorath was removed from the game to even the sides, and the decision was made to offer him as DLC.
- Don’t expect DLC news until well into next year.
- Mega Man was one of the first characters ruled out – offers nothing unique, says devs. Arthur was added to fill his shoes.
- Fun fact: Next time you see S-Kill, thank him for bringing Storm and Sentinel back.
Now to make matter’s complicated, @JL_SqdSuprm says he also has inside knowledge, and klennox was telling the truth. I guess we’ll know for real if the reveal at Jump Fiesta is what the Twitter leaker said it would be. Or, we could just wait for February 15. Just saying.
More on TIME.com: