Our annual TIME 100 list is by no means definitive (are any of them really?) but as always our assemblage of movers and shakers cover a wide range of movements and industry: artists, politicians, freedom fighters, rebels, writers, athletes… and the list goes on.
But of course, you’re here at Techland because you care about technology. Here, we present a few choice thinkers, disruptors and innovators that we hope you find as interesting as we do (click on their names to read more about them).
- Wael Ghonim, the young Google Executive who helped catalyze the revolution in Egypt
- Larry Page, Google’s old-new CEO altering the search giant’s trajectory
- Reed Hastings, the Netflix CEO changing the way we consume moving pictures
- Mark Zuckerberg, the world’s youngest billionaire who now wears ties
- Peter Vesterbecka, the creator of this year’s time-waster of choice, Angry Birds
- Julian Assange, the WikiLeaker who may have changed journalism forever
- Arianna Huffington, media empress and mogul
- Sergio Marchionne, the Italian-born, Canadian-bred executive who might just save Chrysler
- Charles Chao, the man behind China’s own Facebook-Twitter hybrid