It’s a problem every parent – every parent — has to deal with: Your child loves Batman but hates being stuck in a car seat. What if I told you that for $149, you could eliminate every single challenge associated with parenthood? (Disclosure: I don’t have kids, but I assume they’re really easy to raise except for this car seat problem.)
The Batman car seat touts a bunch of safety features I don’t understand…
- Harnessed Booster Weight Limit: 22-65 lbs.
- Booster Car Seat Weight Limit: 30-100 lbs.
- Extended Use Five-Point Harness
- Easy to Install LATCH Connectors
- One Hand Harness Tightener
- Two-Position Crotch Strap
- Built In Belt Guides
…followed by a bunch of features I do understand:
- Two-Position Recline
- Deep Seat
- Wraparound Headrest
- Side Impact Tested
- High Density EPS Foam
- Removable and Machine Washable Cover
- Three-Position Adjustable Headrest
- Dual Cupholders
- High Impact Thermoplastic Seat Shell
- Patent Pending High Position Top Tether System
Okay, I admit that I don’t know what a patent pending high position top tether system is. But in my defense, I was already sold on this item based solely on the two-position recline and the dual cupholders. The wrap-around cape that instantly transforms any toddler into an animal cracker-eating and dual sippy cup-toting superhero is icing on the cake:
The Batman car seat costs $149 and is available at KidsEmbrace.com; no word on an adult version for the living room or den, but this Slanket-style Batman throw blanket with sleeves looks mighty handsome all the same.