Best Minecraft Creations
- Building Blocks
- King’s Landing (A Game of Thrones)
- Columbia (BioShock Infinite)
- Fallingwater (Frank Lloyd Wright)
- Galactica (Battlestar Galactica)
- A Working 16-bit Computer
- The Shire (Middle-earth)
- A Programmable Piano
- Cathedral of Artium
- The Palace of Justice (Brussels)
- Minas Tirith (Middle-earth)
- Random, Incredibly Gorgeous Ancient Metropolis
- Razul (Skyrim)
- Starship Enterprise (Star Trek)
- Steamshire Island
- Minecart Interstate 3.0
The Star Trek Starship Enterprise must be my favorite. It's really cool. I remember, I think MinePick, did a pretty cool compilation of starships (there among the Enterprise) rebuilt in Minecraft.
The 16 bit computer was *intended* to built. The sound effects are cool though. We do not generally speak of < 1Hz as 250 mHz. The video is more correct in calling it a 4s clock.
The project of Golden City has been stopped and its now being redesigned into a new, much more organized and planned city, it has also been relocated to a new server and so it has a new ip: 126.96.36.199:25600
Too bad Game of Thrones designer called 'virgin' over 1000 times. He showed he has a real life, a hot-cute wife, and loves his hobbies! Go you!
You missed also the best ballpark in all of baseball!
You missed an amazing coaster, that puts the interstate to shame. Made even more impressive by the fact it was done in the XBox version which lacks mods and many other abilities. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afcudstM9zA