As promised last month, the mobile version of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is here.
It’s available for new-ish iOS devices (iPhone 4s and up, iPad 2 and up, 5th-gen iPod Touch and up) and priced at $7. There’s no firm date on the Android, Kindle Fire or Windows Phone versions except for “coming soon,” according to Rockstar’s blog post.
Here are some of the features of the iOS version:
• Remastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Enhanced for the iPhone 5 series and iPad 4th Gen and above with dynamic detailed shadows and real-time environmental reflections.
• Physical controller support for all Made-for-iOS controllers.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your iOS devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
You can also create your own playlist using Apple’s music app, save it as “GTASA” and then listen to it while you’re playing the game.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas [iTunes]