Features of FiLMiC Pro Include:
- Screen Resolution – Choose from 1280×720, 640×480 or 480×360
– Frame Rates – Choose from 26 different frame rates (inc. 24P and 25P)
– Focus and Exposure Locks – customize lighting and focus independently
– White Balance – balance the neutral colors on the iPhone camera by easily identifying pure white in your lighting settings
– Audio Metering – Monitor audio to ensure the best possible sound quality for your video
– UI Orientation Flip – Shoot in whatever landscape orientation that you or your tripod demands
– Framing Tools – An aspect ratio framing guide and thirds guide help set up the perfect shot
– Super 35 Matte – Shoot in your cinema epic in letterbox widescreen
– Slate – a film Production Style Slate for adding information to your clips, syncing dual system audio, and organization
– Double Reticle Mode – gives you two separate adjustable reticles for spot sampling focus and exposure for precision shot set up.
– Single Reticle Mode – provides a center positioned spot sampling reticle for both focus and exposure for sports, action or quick run and gun scenarios
– Video Encoding – 3 separate bit rates from an economy rate of 8 to Apple’s Standard of 11 to a full Filmic Quality 14mbps
– Facebook and Cloud Sharing – Share your pro-quality videos to YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Tumblr or upload them straight to the cloud cloud using DropBox or a FTP.