Made up but pretty true fact: The worst 7 percent of any fandom makes as much noise as the other 93 percent.—
Linda Holmes (@nprmonkeysee) March 17, 2013
Linda Holmes knows pop culture. Formerly of uber-TV culture site Television Without Pity and now the editor of NPR’s influential Monkey See blog, Holmes comments on pop culture and celebrity. She’s never mean, but always witty.
Next Richard Lawson