Just in time when you’re about to play the game to the point of where you are bored of it, Call of Duty: Black Ops is releasing their first DLC – downloadable content for you newbies – this February 2011. Treyarch online director Dan Bunting made the announcement during an episode of Major Nelson Radio. The package, which is named “First Strike,” will feature four new multiplayer maps and, wait for it, a new zombie map. It will be 1200 Microsoft Points or $15.
The new maps are:
– Discovery, an abandoned Antarctic research station from World War II
– Kowloon, based on a level in China from the single-player single-player campaign. It’s going to be a rooftop level.
– Berlin Wall, which will take place at Checkpoint Charlie and will be a battle between East and West Berlin
– Stadium, where gameplay will take place inside a hockey rink in the northeastern US
– Ascension – well, not much has been said about the zombie map
Bunting said with this update they hope to increase the variety of weaponry and improve the vertical game, whatever that means. No word on if the pack is going to launch for all three platforms on the same day, but signs point to Xbox gamers being among the first, if not the first, to receive the content.
More on TIME.com: